Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hannah is coming out of her shell





Well we thought we had time for a short post today while we pack up for our trip - I guess I should say Julie Packs up for our trip, she is such a servant and keeps us organized in that area. We just got back from doing some very important paperwork for our meeting with the US consulate next week. Paperwork is very stressful for me, and I will be excited to have that meeting out of the way and everything finalyzed next week. God has been so graceful and compassionate throughout every aspect of this trip and I give Him the Glory for that. I was realizing that as I prayed this morning, how it is so much a gift of His Mercy and Grace that we are able to be here to adopt Hannah. His Love for us is amazing!!!!!!!
Here are some photos that we took this morning. Hannah is starting to show us each and every day how much more that she can do. Today while we were in the meeting she was sitting with Julie on the floor and started crawling with the other girls. She is even pulling herself up and trying to take some steps. She is a real sweetheart. I keep telling her that besides her mother and sister she is the cutest girl ever. Noah is my tough Guy. We Love you all , have a Blessed day. Talk to you as soon as we can. May the Lord Bless you.
Jason, Julie & Hannah
PS : Thanks for your prayers, all of the girls are healthy at this time.

No comments: