Sunday, September 08, 2013

Gotcha Day!


We started the day with an early flight to Gansu province. When we got to the hotel, we had time for lunch and Moses was brought to our room by 3:00. It took a little time for him to warm up to us. I tried to bribe him with goldfish and suckers. I guess I was feeding him too much because the orphanage director told our guide to tell me he's had enough food. I got busted in China! He cried just a little when they were leaving, but has been fine since. We have gotten lots of giggles and smiles. Hannah had her first babysitting job while we were doing some paperwork tonight. She is just loving the big sister role. She said "he's so cute" at least fifty times. It was a great day and we are praising God for the newest addition to our family!








1 comment:

Jared and Angie said...

Yay, yay, yay, YAY!!!!!!!!!! We are beaming for you all!! I (Angie) could barely finishing reading the post as I was tearing up and filled with joy for you. Enjoy that bonding time and tell Hannah we said, HI! and we're so excited for her new role as a big sister!!!! :)